I SPA Thailand opened its first spa at The Landmark Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road in August, 2012.
I SPA at The Landmark Bangkok is a sanctuary of ancient Asian health and beauty therapies. From Balinese massage and Javanese Mandi lulur scrub to Ayurvedic treatments and Thai-inspired salt pot therapy, every treatments have been expertly concocted to embrace the relaxing experience that is synonymous with I SPA Thailand, where legendary Asian therapies live on.
10 spa treatment rooms
- 2 double treatment suites, each with double spa treatment beds, Jacuzzi, shower rooms, restroom, double hand basins and powder area, relaxation area
- 4 single treatment suites, each with single treatment bed, Jacuzzi, shower room and restroom, hand basin and powder area
- 4 single treatment room, each with single treatment bed, shower room and restroom, hand basin and powder area
4 foot therapy rooms with five loungers
Spa treatment menu
Please download: I SPA at The Landmark Bangkok Menu
I SPA will soon present a more elaborate spa treatment menu with specially-created packages designed to honor the ancient health and beauty wisdoms from China, India, Indonesia, Japan and Thailand that is synonymous with I SPA Thailand, where legendary Asian therapies live on.
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Aroma foot bath
- Use of shower facility after spa treatment
- Herbal drink and warm towel after treatment
- Hair dryer
Other features and services
- Gift vouchers
- Skincare and facial care products by Pevonia Botanica
- Nail/Waxing services
- Salon services
Opening hours: 10am to 10pm daily
I SPA Disclaimer
Please read our “disclaimer policy”